About the Workshop:
Are you a business owner overwhelmed by the myriad of funding options available? Do you find yourself lost in a sea of grants, loans, and venture capita jargonl? If so, you’re not alone. Many entrepreneurs struggle to navigate the complex landscape of business funding, often missing out on opportunities that could propel their business to new heights.
The American Express Blueprint Backing Business is a mentorship and grant program designed to support the advancement of small business owners that identify as Black, Indigenous or People of Colour across Canada. 50 business owners will be selected to participate and get $10,000 to help them escalate their business.
At this Working Group, we will review and write the $10,000 American Express Grant. Taking time to understand each question, give you clarity on the answers you have created and make sure that your application gets in.
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of the Grant
- How to create a compelling application for the Grant Review Committee
- Tips on how to create a Grant Blueprint
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners identified as a member of the Black, Indigenous or People of Colour community
- For-profit company where the company is at least 50% owned by owners or founders who identify as members of the Black, Indigenous or People of Colour community
- Have a business incorporated in Canada, where the business is primarily operated and managed in Canada, with a maximum of $500,000 CAD in annual revenue
How we help?
- Learn more about the funding opportunity
- Fill out the questionnaire with us
- Start your application process and get it done
- Discuss your project with our grant writer expert and get your questions answered
Virtual Event Details:
Date/time: December 11th at 1:00pm or December 13th at 6:00pm
Location: Online Via Zoom
Register today to make your grant writing journey easier!
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
You need to register to attend this session.
If you require any accommodations to register or to ensure your full participation in this event, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEDIA CONSENT: Photographs and video recordings may be taken at this event. Your image may be used in printed and electronic publications for promotional and educational purposes and may be made available to the media and other third parties or published on the Internet. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your image may be taken and used at our discretion. If you have concerns about your image being used for these purposes, please send an email to email@example.com