THE JELLY SOCIAL is Networking for BIPOC Entrepreneurs
Our Theme This Month: Tax Season Tune-up!
Calling all Black, Indigenous, and entrepreneurs of colour! The Jelly Social is an initiative to bring entrepreneurs from different backgrounds, races, cultures and identities together to build real, authentic relationships. Join us this month as we gear up for tax season! We have invited several business tax experts from the Jelly community to answer your questions during an interactive Q&A session. Make sure to come to the event with your most pressing tax questions!
Jelly Social is an ideal networking event for:
* Any entrepreneur of colour who is looking to meet successful people that look like them
* Any professional of colour who really wants to show up as their authentic, diverse self
* Any entrepreneur of colour who is interested in supporting other entrepreneurs of colour
* Any entrepreneur of colour who wants a peer-to-peer networking experience without a ‘sales-y’ vibe
* Any professional of colour who is new to the city and is looking to make new contacts
* Any professonal of colour who is looking to get back into the job market
* Any entrepreneur of colour who is looking to make money on their own terms, without compromise
If you have questions about how this event benefits those of us who identify as Black, Indigenous, and people of colour (BIPOC), please don’t hesitate to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. See you then!
RSVP now to save your spot 🙂
Thursday, March 23rd
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Join us virtually via Zoom
Here’s what you can expect:
• Learn about tips and strategies to make the most out of tax season
• 1 hour of intense networking with successful diverse entrepreneurs
• Add hundreds of diverse small business owners to your network
• Spark new collaborations with BIPOC business owners from our community
★ HERE’S THE FORMAT:
First 30 Mins – Welcome & Intro’s
Final 60 Mins – Network & Connect in Zoom breakout rooms
Join us on Thursday, March 23rd @ 7 PM!
We look forward to meeting you at our Jelly Social BIPOC Networking Event!
This event is sponsored and hosted by Jelly Social and Empowered 4x in partnership with York University’s YSpace and Mothers to Daughters. Jelly Social is a non-profit organization that empowers BIPOC entrepreneurs to develop pathways to success by building powerful networks of mentors, advisors, and collaborators.
What could you accomplish with 4000 BIPOC and Ally entrepreneurs behind you?
This is what JELLY Social is all about! Become a Jelly Partner Today!
Visit us to learn more @ www.jellysocial.ca