Is your business a youth-led group or a youth-adult partnership?
The Youth Innocations Test Grant Fund supports youth-led and youth-adult partnerships to research important issues, explore different approaches, and test new ideas. Plan ahead with us, the grant will be available on May 31st, 2023.
Register to learn about all the opportunities available and start planning your application for the Youth Innovation Test Grant.
You can apply for a Youth Innovations Test grant with a project designed to support other youth in your community in one of these three areas:
- Research a new concept or issue
- Strategize around an issue(s) affecting people you want to support
- Test a new project idea
The grant will prioritize Indigenous and Black youth as part of its commitments to addressing systemic barriers to economic and social wellbeing.
How much funding can you get?
The Youth Innovations Test grants term length can range from 1 to 3 years with the maximum amount of $85,000 per year.
Yes, you can get $255,000 for a period of 3 years for your project!
- Youth-led group that has a majority of individuals aged 29 or under at the governance or decision-making level and serves youth as its primary mandate.
- Youth-adult partnership that has young people as its primary audience and where youth and adults share power.
- Unincorporated group or
- Incorporated not-for-profit with independently managed revenues no higher than $50,000 in either of the last two years.
- Exists independent of a larger organization.
- Is based in Ontario.
Test grant support projects at the idea stage. A Test grant can support your group to make an impact in your community by learning something new to help drive positive change.
Join us for a whole week on grant writing guidance and let’s get your application done. You can also register for single days!
How we help?
- Learn more about the funding opportunity
- Discuss your project with our grant writer expert and get your questions answered
Register today to make your grant writing journey easier!
You need to register to attend this session.
If you require any accommodations to register or to ensure your full participation in this event, please let us know at email@example.com.
Photographs and video recordings may be taken at this event. Your image may be used in printed and electronic publications for promotional and educational purposes and may be made available to the media and other third parties or published on the Internet. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your image may be taken and used at our discretion. If you have concerns about your image being used for these purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org