Where can I attend?
- Online – A Zoom link will be sent upon registration.
About the Workshop:
A grant writing blueprint is a document that outlines the key elements of a grant proposal, such as the problem statement, goals, objectives, activities, budget, and evaluation plan. A grant writing blueprint can help you organize your ideas, plan your project, and communicate your vision to potential funders
What will we be covering?
- Your Organization’s identification, purpose, capacity, etc.
- Your Project Idea, identification, description, activities, objectives, activities, results, impact, etc.
- Your Finances & Funding Opportunities to check on spending plans, budget details, cost, etc.
Here’s What You’ll Learn With Us Inside The Challenge:
- Demonstrate your project’s impact and sustainability
- Streamline future grant applications
- Uncover effective methods for identifying and applying for grants that are applicable to your specific needs
- Clarify your project’s purpose, goals, and objectives
- Communicate your project’s value and potential
Get ready to Master the Art of Grant Writing in Just 5 Days with Our Exclusive Blueprint Challenge!
Here’s What You Get:
- 5 Days of training [11:30 AM – 1 PM] with Ryan Knight
- Access grant writing blueprint Facebook Group
- Lifetime access to lesson replays
- Grant writing blueprint copy
- Grant funding list
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone looking for funding opportunities for their business
- Small business owners operating for at least a year
- Financial managers of companies looking for additional funding
Secure Your Organization’s Future and Create a Blueprint for Successful Grants!
Visit our website to learn more >>
You need to register to attend this session.
If you require any accommodations to register or to ensure your full participation in this event, please let us know at email@example.com.
Photographs and video recordings may be taken at this event. Your image may be used in printed and electronic publications for promotional and educational purposes and may be made available to the media and other third parties or published on the Internet. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your image may be taken and used at our discretion. If you have concerns about your image being used for these purposes, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org