A Digital Marketing Workshop to Supercharge your Business!
For 2023 we have brought you an easy to understand and use digital marketing process that can be used by any business or organization to supercharge their digital marketing.
Get ready to learn how to organize your customers into segments for digital marketing content creation & digital promotion process. You will learn the basics of building landing pages and how the page can then be used to formulate more content for social posts, emails and other micro-content. All mapped out in a digital marketing funnel with top line digital metrics for evaluation.
The participants in the workshop will be provided with their own worksheet to begin working on their digital marketing strategy right away in the workshop. The lesson guidance will directly support the completion of the worksheet.
Who Should Attend:
Any business or organization that wants to maximize their digital marketing efforts. Ensuring a greater relationship between your valuable time and the results of your digital marketing promotion.
- Learn how to segment your customers into various groups aligned with specific product or service benefits for digital marketing promotional content development.
- Based upon your product or service benefits sought by your customer groups, formulate promotional content to support your marketing campaign objectives.
- Create and optimize the landing webpages for search engine traffic and lead conversion.
- Using your landing webpage, formulate and repurpose micro-content for social posts, emails, public relations, etc.
- Understand how to move your prospects down the digital marketing funnel towards a final conversion.
- Get an overview of the digital marketing metrics that matter.
Garrett Hall is a Professor of Digital Marketing, within the Sheridan Pilon School of Business marketing program. He is also a Mentor-in-Residence at Sheridan’s EDGE Entrepreneurship Hub, and a Faculty Advisor with ENACTUS (Entrepreneurial Action for all of US) Sheridan. He has over 30 years of business management and marketing experience from entrepreneurial and large-enterprise organizations, having held positions across multiple disciplines including advertising agency Account Executive, Director of New Business, Product Group Manager, eCommerce company Business Owner and a marketing & business consultant.
Recently Garrett Hall undertook a 2 year research project that learned about and supported the development of digital marketing promotion for 75 small businesses across Canada. For more information look here: https://digitalmarketingresearch.ca/
Connect with Garrett:
Notes and Logistics
- A computer with a camera and microphone for the online workshop.
- A gmail email account.
- The workshop is oriented around you already having an existing product or service you want to learn more about how to digitally market. NOTE: You can have a not year fully formed product or service, but this is not as ideal.
This is a free event. Seats are limited. Register now to save your spot!
If you require any accommodations to register or to ensure your full participation in this event, please let us know at email@example.com.
Photographs and video recordings may be taken at this event. Your image may be used in printed and electronic publications for promotional and educational purposes and may be made available to the media and other third parties or published on the Internet. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your image may be taken and used at our discretion. If you have concerns about your image being used for these purposes, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.